Tuesday 25 September 2012

New Kit

Hi everyone, I have a new kit out. I loved doing this one, I have wanted to do a kit for my Mum for a while, she was an artist until well into her 80’s, but even at 94 she never lost her love of art and colours. With her passing, I knew the time had come and I know she would love these colours. A Mother’s Love is in the store now and 30% off for the next 2 weeks.

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_23&zenid=7c579b3bde26f417278478e8695c0bec

A-Mothers-Love_preview_webA-Mothers-Love_wordart_preview_2_webThe Studio Newsletter Previews TemplateA-Mothers-Love_alpha_preview_2_web

A-Mothers-Love_brushwork_preview_2_webA-Mothers-Love_cardstock_preview_webA-Mothers-Love_decoratedpaper_preview_2_webA-Mothers-Love_flair_preview_2_webA-Mothers-Love_papers_preview_2_web

Here are some layouts from my CT

A mother's arms_Cs

from Feli

jhc_a_mothers_love_p1 600x600

from Jean Ann

TB AML LO1c

TB AML LO2c

from Theresa

and of course I have a freebie for you

A-Mothers-Love_QP_preview_web

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26625514/jhc_aml_QP.zip

I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Scrapbooking Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
Members include: Other Scrapbookers, Scrapbooking Enthusiasts and Experts.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, and Videos if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you. I hope you consider sharing with us.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Scrapbooking Community: http://www.vorts.com/scrapbooking/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor