Saturday 2 February 2013

Tell Me A Story Series - My Story w/ Freebies!

As scrapbook artists, we know that life is more than the humdrum of everyday existence. Life is a story with chapters and morals, lessons to be learned, and memories to be shared. In this 6 collection series, Tell Me A Story, you'll find kits that will help you to record those chapters, beginning with My Story, the story of you (or the person you are scrapping about).

In pastel pinks, yellows, and blues, My Story includes sprightly butterflies, ribbons, flowers, hearts, and bows. Word tags with thoughtful prompts like 'happiest day' and 'favorite food' will assist you in putting together your personalized story. You can even journal your answers on one of the decorative tags that coordinate with the collection. There are 3 paper packs - embossed, patterned, and artistic - and a set of flairs that you can use to embellish your pages. If you've got a story to tell (and we all do!), use the Tell My Story collection and tell it in a way that is uniquely you!

My Story is now on SALE for 30% off the Kit & Coordinates, or save even more by purchasing the entire bundle at a 50% off savings!























I have two freebies for you all today, one right here on my blog, click image to download:



And the other is on my Facebook Page:



No comments: