Wednesday 1 November 2017

New in store:
Our House

When my kids were growing up our house was always full of love and laughter, not only with my boys but also their mates. There was a lot of talking and a lot of laughing and in between there were the pickups and drop offs, to take them to whatever beach had good waves that day, wet towels, sandy floors, surfboards in the lounge room ( later that went on to be car parts along with the boards)  and elsewhere, and as they got older it went to cars, 5 or 6 of them on the front lawn, all with their bonnets up and long discussions on how to make them better. I loved my full house, there were always more than my 3 boys and now they have grown up and gone on to their own homes, I miss it.

You can find it here"

https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/julie-c-designs/





















































































Here is some layout inspiration for you:

By Biche57
 by Andrea
 by Yasmine
 by Yasmine
 by Andrea
 by Jeannette
 by Rachelle
 by Rachelle
 by Tineke


































by Tineke

And I have a gorgeous freebie for you made with my Our House Collection




You can download it here:



1 comment:

Claudia van Schie said...

love your freebie but it isn't saved as a png.file. Can you please fix it?